Many people will say if you surround yourself with people who are successful, forward-moving, who are positive, who are focused on producing results, who support you, it will challenge one to be more and do more and share more.
They also say if you can surround yourself with people who will never let you settle for less than you can be the greatest gift that anyone can hope for.
Well, let me tell you that is complete crap.
People who want success will also go out and get it without the backing of others.
If you want to be successful then you need these qualities.
- Drive. You have the determination to work harder than most and make sure things get done.
- Self-reliance. You can shoulder responsibilities and be accountable.
- Willpower. You have the strength to see things through–you don’t vacillate or procrastinate.
Those that minimize the importance of success are either confused or have given up on their own chances of success. Success provides confidence, security, a sense of well-being, the ability to contribute at a greater level, hope and leadership.
How do you achieve success?
- Set daily goals for yourself.
- Take risks and chase success.
- Be focused on your goals and make your life goal oriented.
- Imagine and visualize yourself being successful.
- Make a plan or blueprint for success.
- Be spontaneous and listen to your gut.
Well, that’s my rant for the day.