This is something I get asked all the time.
So we’ve listed a quick break down of the main differences between each study area, to help you identify which career path would be best suited to you:
- Counselling: I help people overcome emotional and relationship challenges as a Counsellor
- Psychology: I understand the mind and human behaviour as a Counsellor
- Youth Work: I empower and support young people within their communities as a Youth Worker
- Social Work: I advocate for disadvantaged individuals and groups as a Social Worker
- Case Management: I support people in accessing community services as a Case Manager
- Coaching: I help people reach their full potential as a Life Coach
So now you know what are you looking for and how can I help?